The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises

I would say a review is not saying everything that happens in the movie. It would be like i said everything that you said, in this review.

Wizard Battle Wizard Battle

The thing i like the most is that last piece of sloppy ice magic exiting the blue wizards wand.

War Footage War Footage

The only thing i dislike, which i do with most western films and such about war is that the "bad ones" die like flies and can't hit a single shot. Like in star wars, it's not a bad movie series, but the combat between 15 guys with guns who shoot after one dude running in a straight line and miss every shot is not very close to reality. (That's the feeling i get, this is not star wars just explaining what bothers me.)

KillahKai responds:

Hi CarlDaLama!
Thanks for the comment and I know what you mean. I wanted to make more scenes where you saw the Insurgents shoot. In my head the Insurgents where just as many as the Marines.
You just got to see the Marines side of things a bit more... mostly because I got tired of making the "movie" and wanted to finish it.
About the Insurgent who runs across the field. Yes! that was very unrealistic hehe, but I like scenes where a guy is running and you have a shaky cam behind him, so I had to do one hehe!

The Amazin Spidaman The Amazin Spidaman

It's not like spiderweb comes from wrists, so thats why this is funny.
More accurate than the comic itself!

wynand responds:

=) thanks, I'll call stan right away and get my own spin off haha =)

Anime fight! Anime fight!

Oh man, got to be the funniest animation i've seen where really nothing much happened!
And the faces are priceless, not too much which is what sometimes makes it less funny. ^^