The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises

I would say a review is not saying everything that happens in the movie. It would be like i said everything that you said, in this review.

Wizard Battle Wizard Battle

The thing i like the most is that last piece of sloppy ice magic exiting the blue wizards wand.

War Footage War Footage

The only thing i dislike, which i do with most western films and such about war is that the "bad ones" die like flies and can't hit a single shot. Like in star wars, it's not a bad movie series, but the combat between 15 guys with guns who shoot after one dude running in a straight line and miss every shot is not very close to reality. (That's the feeling i get, this is not star wars just explaining what bothers me.)

KillahKai responds:

Hi CarlDaLama!
Thanks for the comment and I know what you mean. I wanted to make more scenes where you saw the Insurgents shoot. In my head the Insurgents where just as many as the Marines.
You just got to see the Marines side of things a bit more... mostly because I got tired of making the "movie" and wanted to finish it.
About the Insurgent who runs across the field. Yes! that was very unrealistic hehe, but I like scenes where a guy is running and you have a shaky cam behind him, so I had to do one hehe!

Politricks Politricks

I would probably play longer if it diden't lagg so badly occasionaly. And no quality button, could not change quality with rightclick either ^^ Well that's the bad stuff, otherwise it's an okay typical upgrade-get-further kind of game.

What's Unnecessary What's Unnecessary

Controling the pieces are a bit hard but you get into it.
Simple puzzle game, challenging to say the least. Got to Level 12 before i gave up, my primary goal is to make everything square but i just can't fit 1 last piece to pass. :/

Super Slider Super Slider

This is good. The rather poor score is because it's not your original idea, nothing wrong with that but let me finish. It's not very pretty. (something tells me that a "remake" should be better than the original.)
Even if it's based around plain squares you could have done them better than 1 tone of red, blue etc. For example a wooden pattern or "slimey" cover would have done it so much better.
Something around the "playzone" instead of black would be good too.
In short, the gameplay is fine and does what it's supposed to do but it could be fancier for the eye.